Since I have finished my annual re-reading of the Harry Potter series, today–after a delicious stop at the French Bakery, L’Artisan, for quiche and a tarte citron–I decided to head to the library to stock up on books for summer reading.
Summer Reading List 2014: Draft 1
1. Bad Monkey, by Carl Hiaasen
2. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, by Benjamen Alire Saenz
3. The Misadventures of Tallulah Casey series by Louise Rennison: Withering Tights, A Midsummer Tights Dream, and The Taming of the Tights
4. Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe
5. Murder in the Rue Dumas and Death in the Vines, by M.L. Longworth
6. The Two Towers and The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
At the rate of my summer boredom, this stack should only last me a couple of weeks, but I have the first Game of Thrones book on hold at the library, so I do not think I will go book-less at any point between now and the start of school in August.
I hope you all are having a wonderful summer so far, and if you have any books that you have read and think I would enjoy let me know in the comments.