1. Going to the marché aux fleurs on île de la cité.
Weeks like this one remind me of how impossible it is to be bored in Paris. I can always wake up in the morning, open a Paris guide book to any page and say, “I think I’ll go here today.”
I do have to get to my homework eventually, but isn’t that what Sundays are for?
2. Celebrating Galentine’s Day (or as we like to call it: palentine’s day).
3. Drinking good coffee and being damn sexy.
4. A pink Valentine’s Day sunset while walking along the canal.
5. Breathtakingly beautiful stained glass at Saint Chapelle.