In the midst of summer vacation and everything is going fabulously. I spend my days staying up late into the night and sleeping in the morning, relaxing in the sun, and playing. There are 45 days left until I leave for Paris, and I am getting more and more excited.
Here are my favorite things from the past week and a half…
1. Soaking up rays with Charley and Liz.
2. Shopping in San Francisco after my consulate appointment.
3. My new baby cousin, Atlas.
4. Photo shopping flower crowns onto people (and cats).
5. Marc Jacob’s new beauty line, which comes out in three weeks.
Hope your summer is as fabulous as mine!