Nobody cares when it rains. And when the sun shines, people beam with friendliness.
Reasons I love going downtown Seattle:
- Pike Place Market. I like going on a weekday so that I can wander aimlessly through the market, making stops at all my favorite places.
- The Skybridge. I like to look at the city from another angle.
- Westlake. I have a lot of childhood memories here (especially in the fountain). The open space makes the city seem more relaxed and calm.
- Shop windows. My method of keeping up with fashion trends is to window shop. Stores always put their most fashionable clothes in the window displays.
- Coffee. There is a Starbucks around every street corner downtown Seattle. After a long day of shopping, I relax by sitting outside with my drink and people watching.
Even though I plan on moving to New York City after I graduate, I will always love Seattle.
2 thoughts on “Thoughts from Places.”
Where is everybody? Seattle looks so empty in all of your pictures…
It was Tuesday morning so there wasn't very many people around. Also i seem to have the ability to take pictures when there are no people. even if there were people there.